Hello loves and happy Wednesday!
I know it’s quite unusual for me to write a post today but I just got nominated for the nepaliaustralian’s blog award for the best blog for 2017! I’m beyond grateful and excited!
If you wish me to win in this category please vote here.
All you need to do is comment on the linked blog post: Best Blog for 2017, add number 5 and leave your email or link to your blog!
Thank you so much in advance for the votes and for everyone who nominated me in this category! Love you! xx
Oh my! Thank you so much Kali for nominating me for this award! I’m honoured! It feels very special to be nominated twice in such a short time (first nomination – read here: Sunshine Blogger Award)! Thank you!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award awards are to write seven facts about myself and then nominate 15 others. I’ll try to pick up all the facts I haven’t mentioned in my “about” page to keep it more challenging for myself!
- I loooooove potato chips (any flavour, any kind). You could say I’m addicted but I try not to eat them often though! haha
- Recently I started ballet classes and I absolutely love it. I haven’t had danced when I was little but I always wanted to.
- Since I can remember I always wanted a dog. Each year on my birthday I had the same wish. A puppy. I had a rabbit and now I have a cat. I love(d) them so much but I still wish to have a pupper one day.
- I’m obsessed with Woody Allen’s movies.
- I’m very fortunate to travel a looot. I keep track of places I’ve been to on a map.
- My favourite place on Earth is New York City.
- My biggest dream (beside having a dog) was to move outside of Poland and live in USA.
Well, I hope you enjoyed to read those facts about me!
Let’s get to the lucky NOMINEES:
I wanted to have fun and don’t go exactly with the rules of this award by nominating people myself as I did in the last award’s post. I wanted to spread some love in different directions too. So everyone who will like this post or comment on it is nominated! Let’s spread love and leave the link to your post in the comments section! ❤