Happy Monday Loves! I thought for this post I’ll show “What’s in My Bag” since I love to read those myself.
This gorgeous Mango bag I picked up in Berlin on my birthday trip around a month ago. For a very long time I was looking for a bag like this and when I found it (quite by accident) I was so excited! It was exactly what I was looking for! It’s black = matches everything, very comfortable, lightweight, soft. It can fit everything you need for a day out and it’s just perfect size – doesn’t look overwhelming on my little figure.
Now let’s get straight to what’s inside this beauty!
These are my everyday essentials I can’t live without, besides ballet flat though (I had a class that day, so I just threw them inside my bag). Usually I have tons of cosmetics to touch up my make up throughout the day. I guess I must had put most of them back to my make up collection few days ago since I discovered that now in my bag I have only lip balm, lipgloss and Nivea cream. I keep all my IDs and cards in a card holder. I don’t like to use wallets anymore since they’re so heavy and big and I never carry cash with me. The rest: my work badge, mirror, ibuprofen, brush and hair tie, water, notebook, pen and headphones because “daaah!”.
Oh my! Thank you so much Kali for nominating me for this award! I’m honoured! It feels very special to be nominated twice in such a short time (first nomination – read here: Sunshine Blogger Award)! Thank you!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award awards are to write seven facts about myself and then nominate 15 others. I’ll try to pick up all the facts I haven’t mentioned in my “about” page to keep it more challenging for myself!
- I loooooove potato chips (any flavour, any kind). You could say I’m addicted but I try not to eat them often though! haha
- Recently I started ballet classes and I absolutely love it. I haven’t had danced when I was little but I always wanted to.
- Since I can remember I always wanted a dog. Each year on my birthday I had the same wish. A puppy. I had a rabbit and now I have a cat. I love(d) them so much but I still wish to have a pupper one day.
- I’m obsessed with Woody Allen’s movies.
- I’m very fortunate to travel a looot. I keep track of places I’ve been to on a map.
- My favourite place on Earth is New York City.
- My biggest dream (beside having a dog) was to move outside of Poland and live in USA.
Well, I hope you enjoyed to read those facts about me!
Let’s get to the lucky NOMINEES:
I wanted to have fun and don’t go exactly with the rules of this award by nominating people myself as I did in the last award’s post. I wanted to spread some love in different directions too. So everyone who will like this post or comment on it is nominated! Let’s spread love and leave the link to your post in the comments section! ❤
I wanted to share with you my first OOTD post! Let me know in the comments if you like to see more of those!
It was very sunny, but windy Saturday in Warsaw, Poland. My boyfriend and me met with my dad for lunch just a step from Warsaw National Theatre and Opera building. On weekends I always want to wear something a tiny bit more fancy than every other day when I just don’t have much time to focus on my outfit because I need to run to work or to Academy.
This day I wanted to feel effortless stylish, comfortable and feminine. I styled my outfit around my new skirt from Novem&Knight which I adore and paired it with basic white v-neck t-shirt from Zara and my favourite white converse. I also threw on my shoulders leather jacket (similar here) from Urban Outfiters for an extra layer, because the weather seamed to be unpredictable. For the just a tiny pop of colour I chose my Brandy Melville pastel pink suede bag (similar here) and put on some shades from Forever 21 just to feel fancy (and of course because of the strong sunlight, hehe).
Would you wear that outfit yourself? Let me know! What is that one item which makes you feel fancy but it’s also so effortless to style and wear?
Loves! We reached 100+ followers! It all happened so fast! I’m so grateful for all of you and your support! I promise many more posts you’ll hopefully enjoy!
Thank you so much! Love you! ❤
P.S. Write in the comments all your suggestions for future posts! Anything you want! I’ll try to do posts on all your ideas!
Hello loves! Just so you know you can also follow my Instagram profile if you’re interested! I post there regularly once or twice per week. Beside many other great things about this social media platform I just find it as a great creative outlet for myself when I don’t have time or when I’m just too tired to set up everything ready in my art studio to paint.
On my Instagram I love to share beautiful things, makeup/skincare I use, ootds, places I’ve been too, food, puppies, my work and from time to time a selfie. I keep everything in bright, mostly white, esthetic usually with elements of black, red, coral, pink and beige tones. I like this color combination the most and it pleases me (maybe even too much! haha) to find things that will fit with my theme. As here on my blog, on Instagram I share everything that brings me joy and hopefully spread creativity and love further. ❤
Do you have IG? If yes, leave the link in the comment. I’d love to see what you create! Let’s get to know each other better!
Thank you so much Hustle & Highlight for nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger Award! I feel very grateful and honored! Definitely check this beautie’s blog!
The idea behind this blogger award sounds so fun and interesting so let’s get right to it, should we?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
HUSTLE & HIGHLIGHT QUESTIONS:
- What is your Nationality? Polish
- What is your favorite physical characteristic? About me – my legs, about other people – I love me some men’s back.
- If you could stay at any age forever, what would it be? 21!
- Favorite song? It’s really hard to choose from, because I have a lot… but maybe by my fave Kina Grannis Down and Gone
- What is your favorite book or magazine? Books are Cather in the Rye by J.D. Salinger and Doctors by Erich Segal. I don’t realy read magazines.
- Did you do any sport(s) growing up? If so, what were they? Yes! I did swimming!
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Aruba. My boyfriend was born there and it looks like a paradise!
- Favorite makeup item you couldn’t live without? I guess a good foundation. Currently searching for the perfect one! From what I tried I love Chanel Les Beiges the most.
- What is a skill you would like to learn? Speak Spanish fluently.
- Favorite dessert? That’s a hard one! I usually go for the salty things. But I’ll never say no to Haggen-Dazs ice cream
- If you have a favorite quote, what is it? “They told me that to make her fall in love, i had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs, i’m the one who falls in love.” – Tommaso Ferraris
HUSTLE & HIGHLIGHT QUESTIONS:
- What country you live in right now?
- What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Where you wish you will be?
- Favorite TV show?
- Favorite actor/actress?
- One thing you could not live without?
- Favorite season?
- Favorite social media platform (beside wordpress)?
- Favorite artist (painter) if you have one?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- What is you favorite thing about yourself? Don’t be shy! 😉
Let’s spread the love! ❤
Loves, this “Sephora bd haul” series I’d like to dedicate to all the stuff I recently got in Sephora as a gift for myself. As my birthday is quickly approaching I wanted to treat myself and let myself a little loose in the make up and skincare wonderland. In each post I’ll review one of the products I got.
Let’s start with the fact I’ve had never used any of the origins products, but always wanted to try. I stood in front of all Origins goodness put on Sephora shelves searching for the perfect cosmetic to try and hoping my skin will enjoy it. Of course after 10 seconds of me looking around the shelf, Sephora employee approached me and recommended the Origins GinZing™ Peel-Off Mask to Refine and Refresh. I honestly didn’t know what kind of product I wanted to take home but I was leaning to their “bestseller” – moisturising mask. She said she knows better one, from Korres (read my review here) which I also purchased that day.
So I decided to give that Origins peel-off mask a try. Next day I put it on my face – little by little because it dries so quickly! I left even layer all over my face (as they wrote on the packaging is the best) and waited 20 minutes until it’ll dry. When I was applying its strong smell hit me pretty hard and my eyes got watered. I read the list of ingredients and there is a lot and lot of alcohol, which gave me a lesson to always get familiar with ingredients before purchasing anything (I wouldn’t have bought it if I knew how much alcohol it has). I have mixed skin but also quite sensitive therefore I’m not gonna use this mask pretty often. On the bright side though, after I peeled it off, my skin felt extremely fresh, pleasantly tightened and what was most important for me the imperfections seamed way smaller, redness disappeared and my complexion was so bright and beautiful!
Would I recommend it? If you don’t mind so much alcohol ingredients and you don’t have dry or sensitive skin, yes. But would I purchased it again for myself? I don’t think so… I’ll definitely finish this one, but then go for something different. I just feel like my skin is too dry and sensitive for this.
What is your favourite Origins product? I need recommendations 🙂