Hello loves! In this post I wanted to share with you some of my jewelry pieces that I love and wear everyday. Honestly – I don’t even take it off! Because of that, they became the accessories that somehow make any outfit more me. All the pieces feel very special and personal since they were given to me by my loved ones. Each of them was a gift for a different occasion which also bring a lot of lovely memories.
I think it’s a great way to personalise your style and everyday outfits in the same time adding a little bit of elegance and shine.
I always pick gold as the main color for my jewelry (sometimes going also for rosegold). With neutral/warm skin undertone personally I feel better in “gold-ish” shades. Silver is perfect if your skin is cold undertoned and gold complements better a warmer complections. Though, in my opinion: Who cares?! Wear what you love and what you feel best in!
LITTLE DIAMOND RING
This little ring I was given by my godparents after finishing high school and starting my adult life in Academy of the Fine Arts. I put it on this very day and never took it off! People always ask if it’s an engagement ring (wrong finger!). It was funny for a year… five had past and it’s still favorite joke of any stranger I meet.
This precious one I got from my boyfriend last Christmas! I put it on my left hand since I already had the first ring on right one. I love it because it’s really sparkly when the lightning is strong and it has such a sweet, delicate heart detail going all around the side of the band.
This one I got from my boyfriend a year ago. I was looking for a very delicate and small everyday necklace and one day when I found a perfect one he decided to surprise me.
I hoped you liked this post and maybe found some inspiration to find your own personal piece of jewelry! Or maybe you already have one? Or more than one? Share with me in the comments!
contact me: instagram|twitter|youtube|pinterest
Oh my! Thank you so much Kali for nominating me for this award! I’m honoured! It feels very special to be nominated twice in such a short time (first nomination – read here: Sunshine Blogger Award)! Thank you!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award awards are to write seven facts about myself and then nominate 15 others. I’ll try to pick up all the facts I haven’t mentioned in my “about” page to keep it more challenging for myself!
- I loooooove potato chips (any flavour, any kind). You could say I’m addicted but I try not to eat them often though! haha
- Recently I started ballet classes and I absolutely love it. I haven’t had danced when I was little but I always wanted to.
- Since I can remember I always wanted a dog. Each year on my birthday I had the same wish. A puppy. I had a rabbit and now I have a cat. I love(d) them so much but I still wish to have a pupper one day.
- I’m obsessed with Woody Allen’s movies.
- I’m very fortunate to travel a looot. I keep track of places I’ve been to on a map.
- My favourite place on Earth is New York City.
- My biggest dream (beside having a dog) was to move outside of Poland and live in USA.
Well, I hope you enjoyed to read those facts about me!
Let’s get to the lucky NOMINEES:
I wanted to have fun and don’t go exactly with the rules of this award by nominating people myself as I did in the last award’s post. I wanted to spread some love in different directions too. So everyone who will like this post or comment on it is nominated! Let’s spread love and leave the link to your post in the comments section! ❤
Hello loves! Just so you know you can also follow my Instagram profile if you’re interested! I post there regularly once or twice per week. Beside many other great things about this social media platform I just find it as a great creative outlet for myself when I don’t have time or when I’m just too tired to set up everything ready in my art studio to paint.
On my Instagram I love to share beautiful things, makeup/skincare I use, ootds, places I’ve been too, food, puppies, my work and from time to time a selfie. I keep everything in bright, mostly white, esthetic usually with elements of black, red, coral, pink and beige tones. I like this color combination the most and it pleases me (maybe even too much! haha) to find things that will fit with my theme. As here on my blog, on Instagram I share everything that brings me joy and hopefully spread creativity and love further. ❤
Do you have IG? If yes, leave the link in the comment. I’d love to see what you create! Let’s get to know each other better!
Thank you so much Hustle & Highlight for nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger Award! I feel very grateful and honored! Definitely check this beautie’s blog!
The idea behind this blogger award sounds so fun and interesting so let’s get right to it, should we?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
HUSTLE & HIGHLIGHT QUESTIONS:
- What is your Nationality? Polish
- What is your favorite physical characteristic? About me – my legs, about other people – I love me some men’s back.
- If you could stay at any age forever, what would it be? 21!
- Favorite song? It’s really hard to choose from, because I have a lot… but maybe by my fave Kina Grannis Down and Gone
- What is your favorite book or magazine? Books are Cather in the Rye by J.D. Salinger and Doctors by Erich Segal. I don’t realy read magazines.
- Did you do any sport(s) growing up? If so, what were they? Yes! I did swimming!
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Aruba. My boyfriend was born there and it looks like a paradise!
- Favorite makeup item you couldn’t live without? I guess a good foundation. Currently searching for the perfect one! From what I tried I love Chanel Les Beiges the most.
- What is a skill you would like to learn? Speak Spanish fluently.
- Favorite dessert? That’s a hard one! I usually go for the salty things. But I’ll never say no to Haggen-Dazs ice cream
- If you have a favorite quote, what is it? “They told me that to make her fall in love, i had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs, i’m the one who falls in love.” – Tommaso Ferraris
HUSTLE & HIGHLIGHT QUESTIONS:
- What country you live in right now?
- What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Where you wish you will be?
- Favorite TV show?
- Favorite actor/actress?
- One thing you could not live without?
- Favorite season?
- Favorite social media platform (beside wordpress)?
- Favorite artist (painter) if you have one?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- What is you favorite thing about yourself? Don’t be shy! 😉
Let’s spread the love! ❤