Hello Loves! Hope you’re having great Monday!
It’s almost the end of the month and Summer and I just can’t believe it! It’s makes me so sad! Summer is my favorite season and it always happens so fast! But the good news is with the end of this month also comes new post of my month’s favorites to share with you! Let’s take advantage of those last warm days and now go straight to the post!
The first fave item are those Topshop mom jeans I wore the hell out off since I got them! I was looking for a good mom fit a long time, but nothing I tried was a good fit. They were cut off in a wrong places, flattened my butt, looked weird in front or simply they were too buggy for my petite silhouette. These Topshop ones were on a big sale so I decided to risk it and order them online still being little skeptic how they will fit. But guys! They do and they are such a great fit! Love them so much! (with heels they look killer!)
Second favorite is my old fave Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. Probably most of you, who are a little bit into makeup, heard about this mascara! So what more can I say? It’s the best one yet I’ve tried, very affordable and easily buildable without the unnatural effect (I’m not a fan of spider lushes). My always very safe go to product.
Third fave is my new Hoola Matte Bronzer by Benefit Cosmetics. I recently purchased it in Sephora. Finally! In a previous month’s favorites I’m gushing over Bronze Goddess by Esteé Lauder with never trying Hoola. Well, I did try it and it’s amazing! I have to say it’s not surprising to me anymore that so many people love this product! It’s so pigmented and flattering most of the skintones! It’s just gorgeous! I’m in love! ❤
And last but not least is my fave fragrance atm! I’m just obsessed! If you want to find out why, just click HERE for a separate post I made about this baby!
What are your month’s favorites? Let me know!
contact me: instagram|twitter|youtube|pinterest
Since it’s May the 1st I decided to share with you my favourite makeup (and one skincare) products of the past month! I’ve seen those posts all over WordPress and I thought it would be really fun to give you a little glimpse of what I was enjoying this past month.
Some of those products are even more than just one month favourites, because I’ve been using them for much longer. The rest I picked up from my makeup collection or freshly purchased from drugstore to simply check them out but actually getting to enjoy them for those long 30 days.
- Nivea Soft cream I love this moisturizer mostly because of its price and how well it works with my skin! It does its job as well as some of the expensive moisturizer I had purchased months ago and honestly I don’t see a sense to ever going back and spending again so much money.
- L’oreal True Match I’ve heard a lot about this foundation and honestly at first I didn’t like it that much. It looked dry on my skin leaving a weird texture. Then I decided to mix it with my moisturizer (Nivea Soft) and a miracle happened! Since I turned it into a BB cream it’s a revelation! It looks exactly like my skin (it always hard for me to find such a pale toned foundation) and thanks to moisturiser I’m left with gorgeous and dewy skin. Then, when I’m still left with some blemishes I use it without mixing with cream and gently cover any imperfections.
- NYX Correcting Liquid Primer in Green I randomly picked it up when I was in the NYX store. It gives very subtle results reducing redness but it works perfectly on my sensitive skin. It doesn’t leave the “satin” finish but a little bit more sticky/foundation feeling. It doesn’t bother me, because I found out that silicone-ish primer doesn’t always work the best on my skin after wearing it the whole day.
- Vichy Transparent Powder Great setting powder. That’s all I can say.
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara It puts my brows into place and gives them a subtle colour. I really like it.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Best mascara I’ve used in my life. For me it’s better than any high-end mascara. I guess it’s my every month favourite!
- Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner in Satin I don’t use it very often but I did just picked it up in a drugstore. I’m not everyday eyeliner person, so for me it’s enough. I find it very easy to use comparing to other applicators, although it’s quite tricky to correct mistakes.
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Strip The blush from this trio is my go to. Very natural, pretty pink shade without shimmer.
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow HIghlighter I got it as a gift from my boyfriend and I love it to pieces! It’s a perfect highlight for my pale skin! I bet it looks incredible on any skintone too! Very pigmented and packaging is to die for! It’s Too Faced so duuhh!
What were your most used products in April? Share with me in the comments!
contact me: instagram|twitter|youtube|pinterest